Spingo pool project
Variance – an inevitable part of poker
It is a natural part of the game, but it creates difficult and uncomfortable situations for players and makes the game extremely complex.
That’s why we offer Spin & Go players a solution – SM Pool! It is the first project of its kind in Lithuania that encourages like-minded Spin & Go players to unite and work towards a common goal – to fight variance by sharing their winnings.
We are the leading Spin & Go school in Lithuania. We have been working with poker players for 8 years, providing training, looking into their individual needs and finding the most effective ways to improve the quality of their game. The tools and know-how we have developed will help us to ensure that the SM Pool is administered in a reliable way, ensuring community, transparency and smooth processes.
Make the right decision and beat the variance today!
For more information and a questionnaire please click on the LINK.
Briefly about SM Pool:
- Spingo pool project format.
- Variance reduction up to 15 times.
- Participation is possible in Pokerstars, Winamax, GG network rooms.
- Identity verification required.
- Participation period from the 1st month.
- Flexibility to add/subtract larger multipliers (Jackpot, x1k etc.).
- Winnings are based on the ratio of the SpinEV earned compared to the Pool SpinEV result.
- If the Pool results are above or below the Pool EV, then splits are made based on the number of participant’s BIs compared to the number of Pool BIs.
- Participants shall submit their results by the 3rd day of each month.
- Winnings are distributed by the 9th day of the month.
- Pool transactions are made through a Skrill account.
We will ensure the following during the administering process:
- Responsible selection of participants.
- Data security.
- The possibility to include multipliers of different sizes in the desired proportion.
- Fast and correct calculation of Pool EV.
- Distribution and supervision of winnings shares.
- Fraud prevention (HH and multiplier verification).
- Fast response and problem resolution.
- Tracking of accurate results by providing the necessary software (PureTracker).
- Stable system.